I have uploaded some more Philo papers for the upcoming SBL Annual Meeting.
Go see them here: http://torreys.org/philo_seminar_papers/
The papers uploaded most recently are:
- Ludovica De Luca, Università degli studi Roma Tre
The bronze snake according to Philo of Alexandria in Legum allegoriae II, 79-81
- Miriam Ben Zeev, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
Philo as Historian: His Testimony on the Beginning of the Jewish Settlement at Rome as a Case Study
- Angela Standhartinger, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Germany
Philo in ethnographic discourse. Some observations to the literary context of De Vita Contemplativa
- Justin M. Rogers, Freed-Hardeman University
The Reception of Philonic Arithmological Exegesis in Didymus the Blind’s Commentary on Genesis
Those uploaded at an earlier time are:
- David Runia, Queen’s College University of Melbourne
The place of the treatise De plantatione in Philo’s Allegorical Commentary
- Frank Shaw, Ashland University
An Onomastic History: What Can Philo Provide?